Wednesday, November 18, 2015

MRSA journey - 18 hrs later

I've read and read trying to figure out how to deal with this new MRSA area that has risen. It's not like the others. At first I thought ... is this ring worm? Is this a burn from one of the treatments I'm using? A bad reaction? It itches like a mofo. Within 12 hrs of my last post the whole thing morphed into this itchy, splotchy, raised area just to the inside of the cellulitis/MRSA wound. Perhaps it was part of the cellulitis? I just can't figure it out.

MRSA Cellulitis wound after covered with Colloidal silver soaked gauze

MRSA spots seem to be like babies ... you can read and read about how to take care of them but until you GET one you there is no way you can actually be prepared for the needs of it. And every one behaves differently.
MRSA war zone otherwise known as my ass cheek
I've learned that just drinking colloidal silver wasn't enough. I now hold it under my tongue, swish it around a little and keep it in my mouth for up to 5 minutes before swallowing. No one has shared how long I should hold it ... I just figure, the longer the better.
Left: 5pm Monday.  Right: 5pm Tuesday


Then, on this new spot I'm using the largest bandaid I can find (4x4) and placing gauze inside it that is wet with colloidal silver. I wash and cover the wound in the morning and wash and cover in the evening. I can't tell if the silver (which may or may not turn you blue? I've read conflicting reports!) is turning the wound purple (red + blue - like a human canvas!) or if it's aiding in the healing. I'm going to assume from the multiple reports of positive outcomes that I'm experiencing healing.
Left: 7am after sleeping all night.  Right: 5pm after sitting all day. Both with colloidal silver bandages. 

It itches less today. Looks better - kind of. I just wish it would improve quicker! I'm taking a teaspoon of colloidal silver every 4-6 hrs, 2 turmeric pills 3x a day, avoiding sweets/breads/sugary substances, and getting 7-8 hrs of sleep every night.

Although I'm seeing improvements on the cellulitis/MRSA spot, I'm seeing new pimples pop up further down the back of my leg ... a total of 5 new spots in the past 18 hours. (Covered in turmeric in pic above.)

So thanks immune system. I appreciate your raised fists against my efforts.

A friend is shipping me manuka honey and bentonite clay. And another friend is sending some essential oils (I'm hoping for Oil of Oregano) ... my body has GOT to give up at some point!

MRSA sucks ass.

Literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment